Yes, Mother’s Day is Sunday; but my guess is that most of you (& your husbands) are looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas. So here’s my two-cents 🙂
- Buy her this Gelous nail polish. You use it with your regular nail polish to create a DIY Gel Manicure at home! Cheaper & easier to find time for than your typical mani/pedi 😉
- Have each child give her a plant or flower that they can plant together & watch grow over the years. Each year you could get her a new one & build up a special Mother’s Day garden.
- eBooks! You can download the Kindle app on pretty much any device nowadays, & they have an amazing selection of books! I just downloaded Dad is Fat last night, & I am hooked! Jim Gaffigan shares parenting wisdom like, “Children have a tendency to behave as poorly as the most poorly behaved kid in the room.” Another great option for mom is I Just Want to Pee Alone, & as a bonus you could actually let her pee alone…
- Buy her a nice notebook where you have the kiddos write & draw for her. It is easier to keep & look back at than a stack of cards, & easier than remembering to buy a card each time 🙂
- Stackable Birthstone Rings that I’ve already posted about here!