My grandma gave me a box of old notes & clippings from my grandpa, & as I was going through the box this quote from a 1960’s poem stood out to me. The poem is What Mothers Are by Irene Steigerwald, & I know that it will resonate with all of you incredible mothers out there who put your family first day after day.
These images are yours to download, print, & frame as a gift to yourself for Mother’s Day or give your husband or kids a nudge by sending them this link 🙂
And if you need some other gift ideas for Mother’s Day, here are affiliate links to a few of my Amazon favorites:
- Stackable Birthstone Rings (get one for each child’s birth month)
- Gorgeous Silver Notebook (these really are beautiful, & I want one in every color)
- Cell Phone Ring Accessory (sticks on the back of your phone so that she doesn’t always drop her phone)
- Tea from Republic of Tea (every flavor that I have tried from them has been incredible)
- Burberry Roll-On Fragrance (this size is very affordable & very convenient)